Cost per person twin share
AU$7,950.00 – Air & Land Package – including return Cathay Pacific flights from Adelaide/ Brisbane/ Melbourne/ Perth/ Sydney to New York and returning from Chicago.
*Pricing based on current Cathay Pacific specials current as at 22 May, 2017 and subject to availability.
AU$8,490.00 – Air & Land Package – including return Qantas flights from Sydney/ Melbourne/ Brisbane to New York and returning from Chicago. Additional domestic airfares apply from Adelaide & Perth.
AU$6,190.00 – Land Only Package – not including flights or the arrival transfer in New York
Bookings from the UK
GBP3,660.00 * – Land Only Package – not including flights or the arrival transfer in New York
To make a booking please click here and enter all the required data. Pricing will be shown in AUD and at the completion of the process you will be given an option to pay by credit card or direct deposit.
* If paying by Credit Card the payment is processed in AUD and the equivalent in GBP will be calculated by your credit card provider, so the equivalent may differ slightly from GBP3,660 quoted above.
If paying by international bank transfer, please pay the GBP3,660 amount and allow for bank charges.
Note: Airfares are based on the current best buy pricing on Cathay Pacific and Qantas as at 22 May, 2017. Prices will vary according to availability of seats and you are encouraged to book as soon as possible. Once your flight bookings have been confirmed by Impact, full payment for the airfares are required within 72 hours of booking.
Cathay Pacific travel times are some 5 to 6 hours longer than for Qantas from the east coast of Australia, but do have the benefit of traveling on a single one stop flight to New York and back from Chicago with a short transit in Hong Kong from all Australian capital cities. You also have ability to book your luggage directly from Australia to New York and Chicago back to your home port in Australia.
You may also break your journey with a stopover in Hong Kong.
Click here for a comparative table of flight schedules and travel times on Cathay Pacific and Qantas.
Premium Economy Class – upgrade to additional comfort, both Cathay Pacific and Qantas offer a Premium Economy Class offer. Pricing for the upgrade on Qantas is from $2,870.oo per person.
Attendees may make their own flight arrangements and will be required to purchase the Land Only Package.
Single room supplement
- Airfares to New York and return from Chicago economy class on Cathay Pacific or Qantas ex Melbourne/Brisbane/Sydney
- Airfare from New York to Chicago (also included in the Land Only Travel Package)
- Accommodation is based on twin/double share at:
- Lexington New York for 4 nights
- Residence Inn Chicago for 3 nights
- AC Hotel Madison for 2 nights
- Meals as indicated in the Itinerary shown as (B, L, D)
- Daily full buffet breakfast at the hotels
- On the 3 inclusive group dinners soft drinks, beer and wine will be included
- All coach transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and admission to all locations as detailed in the itinerary
- Services of local guides at all venues and most tours throughout
- Local taxes and service charges
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Passport and visa fees if applicable
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature including laundry, minibar, room service etc.
- Travel insurance
A total of 12 CPD points are available to practitioners participating in this study tour.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and current as at March 2017
- Pricing may change due to alterations in exchange rates, taxes or fuel surcharges beyond our control
- While we don’t anticipate any changes, the itinerary may be subject to change for operational, safety or other reasons
Flights to and from the USA
We have provided options on Cathay Pacific or Qantas as the key carriers which have conveniently timed flights from Australia to New York and returning from Chicago.
Please indicate the preferred travel dates, departure city in Australia and preferred airline and a representative from Impact will revert with details on schedules and pricing.
As an accredited travel agent, Impact can also organise flights on other carriers as well as additional extended travel within the USA or beyond so please free to discuss your travel plans with us.